Did you mean: 

contact o2 customer service when I am abroad

Bil2003
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

I am abroad at the moment and use a pay as you go mobile. I just find out people can't reach me from England. I just tried and can't make calls either. Can someone please tell me how to solve this? I had a pay monthly sim before and barred to make any international calls from my phone although it shouldn't stop me from receiving any calls. And I did receive calls from home before. 

Alternatively, can you please tell me how to contact O2 customer service from abroad? When my phone is not working.

Thanks,

Bil

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23073 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3676 Solutions

@Bil2003 You can contact customer service from abroad for free using Skype. Numbers to call, and instructions on how to download and use Skype are in this link: Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Because you're not buying anything, O2 doesn't consider your call important, so when you call, use the Lost/Stolen or Fraud option if you have to, to get through. Otherwise you'll just be disconnected.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 3

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@Bil2003 

Just to add to the advice above by @Bambino , you may have a roaming bar on your account. The fact it is partly working is helpful, but as not working properly it could be a bar.

Ask O2, when you call them on the numbers given above.

Edited to ask if you have rebooted your phone?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 3