Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Carphone Warehouse £10 top-up

Afternoon, I bought a payg phone from Carphone Warehouse and had to buy a £10 02 sim card with it. I have put the sim card in the phone but the credit hasnt been added. I couldnt see anything on the receipt and assumed that the £10 would already be o...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Classic pay as you go

HiI've just changed to the classic pay as you go tarrif from a legacy tarrif where I just had to make a chargeable call at least once every 6 months to maintain my phone service. Now according to the help and support page for the classic pay as you g...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Accidentally blocked a message

Hi, ive accidently blocked sending texts to 20202 you text either "bal or balance" to it to get your tariff balance. It wasn't blocked before, when i used to be able to send texts to it Id type out balance and hit send then a pop up would come up wit...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Difference Between Big Bundles and Big Data Bundles

Hi there, I might be being really dense here but I'm looking to change my tariff and think that either the £10 big bundle or the £10 big data bundles are the best option here (or Classic Pay as You Go). However beyond the obvious change of data allow...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Simcard blocked

Dear O2 I've had serious problems with the signal since today shows me Technical problems and Simcard Blocked. My cell phone is a Blackberry Q5 OS 10 put out Simcard turn off the cell phone then it works and finally all the time it's blocked I hope y...

Javi41 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I need PAC code

Could anyone guide me to get my PAC code ?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! lost sim card

Lost mu phone with o2 pay as you go sim. How to get a replacement? 

daivux by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hotspot issue

I have two phones, a Motorola Moto G 3 and a Motorola G5. I use Big Bundle data tariffs for both. When I try to use the G5 as a hotspot, it connects perfectly to other devices and I can browse without a problem. When I try to do the same with my G3, ...

• 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Top ups

I use pay as you and use my phone for calling aboard etc . I just noticed I have nearly 100 pounds of money on my account.. I top up monthly 20 pounds .. I have a blackberry phone .. so how can I take some of my credit back??

Dieter by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos