Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Voicemail and the speaking clock

I have a £10 big bundle and plenty of minutes left.I see that I have a missed call and also there is a message on my phone that I have a voicemail message and to call 123.I call 123 and get put through to the speaking clock and am then charged 20p.Th...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! charge to mobile

Has anyone successfully used Charge to Mobile to buy ITune vouchers? I keep getting the same message saying I've requested too many - try again later.

Triniwin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I add more data to my account?

I would like to add more data as I have used mine and would like a little extra. Does anyone know how I could add more data. Thanks x

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Are O2 payg unlocked

As per title says are O2 payg phones unlocked so any network sim will work in the phone

Resolved! Pay as you go, how do you change card details??

I have my new debit card which is valid from now and has a new security code. How do I change the card details when I top up on my phone? I tried today and put in the new security code but it didn't like it. Many thanks!

RachG1705 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transfer of funds to alternative sim.

I have managed to drop one of my PAYG phones into water, and it has drowned. I have £9.98 credit on this phone, how can I transfer this credit to my other PAYG phone?I did a chat, but the operative was not able to assist.Thank you.Did a search, and t...

tarren2 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Living abroad

Hi All,I’ve just changed from a pay monthly account to PAYG as I am going to live abroad and wanted to keep my number. Although I will only use the phone when I’m back in the UK, I was told that I had to make at least one call every three months to k...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I have an Alcatel

And need to use the same number on my new Alcatel Pixel 4 and still use Pay as You Go.?There does not appear to be an option to do it unless I use a Pay Monthly tariff.?

Resolved! Pay as you go - Leaving

HiI tried to unlock my phone before leaving O2, the chat people told me I had to topup (£10 min)as was 20p shortThey said once I leave the Balance would be sent to my Bank account I then find the device is unlocked already, so I have £24.80 on accoun...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim card

Hi i am currently on o2 pay as you go on my iphone 4 i have just got a different phone the thing is my current phone hasa nano sim & my new phone as a micro sim it looks like i need to get a new sim but i still have £7 balance on my phone + i want to...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos