Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Can I transfer text messages from old phone to new phone?

I am on Pay as you go and I am hoping to get a new sim free new phone. I wondered if it is possible though to keep all of my text messages, pictures (pictures which are on the phone, as I have a micro SD card which I'll put into said new phone) and c...

RachG1705 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! inactive sim

hi my old payg sim has been made inactive, i keep this phone as spare for camping how do i go about getting it reactivated or getting back the credit that i have on it

Saduser by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

new pay & go sim

I wish to switch to O2 since there is a better signal at home than my current provider.I've ordered a Sim (twice) on line but neither have been delivered. I tried live chat, but after 5 minutes of profuse apologies etc sent my name & address, asked a...

STANBY by Level 1: Joiner
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Security code being send to old number

I'm trying to buy a PAYG phone but I can't change the number on my account because when i try it sends a verification code to an old number that I don't use anymore. I called customer services but they were useless, teling me to go O2.com/uk, a URL t...

Skyrim by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAYG Talkalot tarif

Hello to everyone. I'm new on this forum but I have PAYG sim for over 10 years. Can someone tell me details of Talkalot tarif as My O2 shows I have remaing allowance of 500 minutes untill 31 March, however all calls are charged from my balance. Cheer...

Anafu by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

using data abroad

I asked someone to top up 10 pounds for my 02 number while I am abroad.How can I use data from the Big Bundle, it says I have 2 Gb ,but in reality internet is not connecting at all.

Gala1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos