Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Answerphone from overseas UAE

Hi there, I'm trying to connect to my answerphone from overseas. The given number +44 7802 090 100 does not work. I get a message in arabic and english that it is not a working number. Can anybody help as to which number I should call? Thanks Sam

Samwak by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim inactivity policy

Hi, I've seen two explanations on the website regarding inactivity which are a little different. Do you have to add credit every 6 months to prevent disconnection, or are calls/text/data enough to prevent disconnection? Thanks. '7.1. If you do not ca...

AK1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pac / new sim / £10 / pulling hair out

Hi no classic payg sim came from weekend, so online chat said can pick up in store, wanted to catch the pac cut off for this week. store insisted on £10 top up and said I would have to ring customer services for £10 transfer denied there was an onlin...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Old PAYG to newer bundle

I am on PAYG, I've had the SIM/number for years. I only get free calls/texts to other O2 numbers. Can I change to a newer bundle and retain my number?

Unwanted Big bundle

I am a Classic Pay As You Go customer. At least that is what I thought I was. Following a recent £10 top up I checked my account I found that I was on a tariff costing £15 and offering 750 minutes, and 2000 texts. I use the phone rarely, and never te...

tony32 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Migrating to o2 and O2 Priority

Hello i’m migrating to o2 payg from expensive EE payg. Have ordered o2 Classic sim today and have EE PAC Now for the Questions ?.. (1) When I get the o2 sim I fill in a ‘Keep my number form’ with the 02 sim number and EE PAC ? (2) Do I have to top up...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Few questions about mobile broadband

Struggling to find the answers on the website so thought I'd post here. I'm looking at getting a 4G dongle for a family member. I see that when you buy you can pick which package you want, and I like the look of the 5GB with a 90 day limit, but I can...

Horizon by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAYG data charges in Spain

When in Spain, almost as soon as I connected to the internet (I think the carrier was called Moviestar or similar) I got a message to say that I had used £1 worth of data but I wouldn't be charged any more up to 50 MB. The charge on the O2 website sa...

FREE10

Hi i got a new o2 sim card today and topped it up with £10 as it says on the back if i top it up with £10 i can text FREE10 to 21500 to get £10 free and when i do that it keeps saying im not eligible for the offer can and can anyone also tell me why ...

FREE10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Stopping the O2 contract marketing texts

I know O2 would prefer that customers are on contract PAYG suits me fine for my level of usage and it would cost me more to run it on sim only (I know as I've tried) I don't mind getting the odd text about O2 services and PAYG related stuff but is th...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos