Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Pay and go phone records

I was wondering if I could access my phone records /cAll lists on my pay and go o2 phone ?

Jfrank by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No signal for few days

From thursday there is no signal in SL2 4HL area. I checked service status and it says that phone mast is not working. But still it takes O2 quite a lot of time to fix it.

Rudy71 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bolt on

I removed a bolt on by accident what do I do?

Kayleigh2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Registering a second payg phone

I regstered first sim, but could not add second. Told to register second and then link them but O2 will not allow my email addresses saying already used. I don't want to create a third email just to register - help please

Pausanias by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAYG line has been cancelled

Just realised that my PAYG go line is no longer Valid.Is there anyway to reactivate it as only expired recently.There is a sentimental Value to the line.

Getafix by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No order confirmation - Pending transaction?

Hi Today i wanted to buy an OnePlus 6 on the internet, i wanted a really fast delivery option so i opted for O2. As they had a next day delivery shipping and they are well-know in the Uk i thought there was nothing to worry about.. Well until today i...

Vros by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phones stopped working

I have two O2 PAYG phones. Both have stopped working recently. When I log into my O2 account it says I have no products or services. When I try to get help on 0344 809022, I just get some silence, then I am disconnected. Advice please.

Graham853 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAYG minimum use term conflict (Classic Plan 321)

Howdy Oddly https://www.o2.co.uk/help/pay-as-you-go/classic-pay-as-you-go says >>>>>>Classic Pay As You GoWhen you join Classic Pay As You Go, you pay for what you use, as you go. The minimum top up requirement is £10.If you don't top up, or add a Bo...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I want to keep my number whilst I'm overseas

Hey guys, So I'm going to be overseas for three months and I was wondering what will happen to my number if I become inactive. Also, what can I do to keep my number from becoming inactive when I come back to use it? Would appreciate the advice

Shasya by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! nano sim

I just got a new handset but i need a nano sim for the handset. Can i change my current PAYG sim for a nano sim but keep the same number?