Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Porting

Action: Porting the number from my old EE PAYG dumb phone to my new O2 PAYG dumb phone. Query: Will my account balance also get transferred? Thank you for your interest.

Andy_Kay by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ordering PAYG SIM online

Hi, I'm trying to order a PAYG SIM for my partner. I've tried numerous times, using Chrome, Firefox, Safari and the default Android browser on my tablet. Every time I get a message saying "Something went wrong. Looks like you're lost" etc. I phoned O...

MMCN72 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Alcatel o2 sim not working

HiI have just switched on my sons phone for the first time in the last year.. there’s now no signal.Would the sim have been cancelled due to it being unused for the past year or so?

Resolved! Phone number formatted incorrectly

I have recently changed my phone to a Motorolo G6 and changed my sim to a nanao to fit the phone. Now I cant send texts using my O2 sim I keep receiving a message "message not sent. Phone neumber formatted incorrectly" How do I solve this. My old sim...

JAS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Re: unlocking iphone 5c, case reference #22148155

HELP!!! I've been waiting 6 days to get an old iphone unlocked. I'm unsuccessful getting through on chat. I want to give my son my old 5c as his phone is broken. I'm not impressed at all - his is out of contact with mates. Three day ago I was told I'...

Kadekate by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! can I use uk payg sim abroad?

I travel abroad a lot and just want reassurance I can use my phone abroad if need be without having to take any action (eg notify o2) in uk beforehand. Remember years ago I was abroad and assumed I could just use my phone as normal (besides charges o...

kuepper by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contacting O2 by Tel or E-mail

I have tried in vain to contact O2 via the Tel numbers they give but without success.Does anyone know of a way of contacting them?

Rugby86 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unlocking iphone 6

i am trying to unlock my iphone 6. i requested for it to be unlocked through o2 and got the email telling me to connect to itunes with a different sim in my phone. when i tried this no message appeared. i don't know what to do next

jacky2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay as you go

how to swith to normal PAYG instead of bundle?Will I lose my credit if I have just top up?

SylwiaK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lend a quid

Can I lend a pound still if so how do I do this

Rob by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos