Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! My number and upgrading my phone

I pay monthly and I noticed you have my number wrong here, also I was wanting to upgrade my phone to a 32 GB phone but can find no help.

Miller by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Replacement SIM

Is it possible to have a replacement sim for a card that had not been activated yet

Willie33 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transferring a Pay As You Go SIM to another phone

I have an old Samsung phone which is tied to an O2 Pay As You Go SIM.I now have an untied iPhone and want to stay with O2 using the same number.Can I simply transfer the SIM from my old phone to the iPhone?If not, what do I need to do? Thanks in adva...

Resolved! New to O2

Hello,I've just got an O2 sim and I'd like to to top up online,I want to make sure what the 15 pounds deal can get me.

dalloul by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking phone / iphone

Hi, i have just submitted a request to unlock my iphone about an hour ago and i was wondering how long will the process take? As i need it done soon as im going off to university and need to change my sim.

Per by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

How long to unlock phones

I have 2 phones with 02, one pay and go and one pay monthlyI submitted a request to have both of them unlocked and wondered how much longer it will take as it has been a couple of days nowI already have the PAC for them so I can keep my numbers when ...

Mundo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! how do I add another phone to my account

I had pay as you go set up on my computer but it seems to have changed since last month. I have 2 phones to top up, how do I add the second one to the account, it doesnt seem clear to me

patl by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02 Sim Top Up

Could you assist.I have purchased an O2 pay as you go sim.The sim is to be installed in a GSM dialler and I do not have a compatible phone to insert the sim so I can receive the activation code. I have tried topping up the account as a guest but ther...

JT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bundle

Changing my bundle

Hannah by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Card top up

My card wouldnt be taken for topup over fone

Mypearl by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies