Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Top up

I’m due a top up but I payed a day early by card and now it’s not gone on to my phone what should I do

Brooke23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! mobilepayforit service

I want to pay for an online service using the credits on my pay as you go phone. Despite registering my phone and details on the o2 site, everytime I try to pay for something using my phone credits it say I cant verify your over 18, please register w...

foxy1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! blocking international nuisance calls

need help knowing if i can block international calls by using the country code?I keep repeatedly getting numerous calls daily from +232 which is Sierra Leone and it's becoming a nuisance.using Samsung J3thanks

dtb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can I use a BlackBerry PassportOne with a Pay as you go Contract ?

I have a monthly contact with O2 and use a BlackBerry PassportOne , I am changing my Phone and was wondering if my wife can use my old PassportOne with her " Pay as you go contract " I understand she will need to go to my local O2 store and have her ...

sub101uk by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

FREE10 not working!

Hi, From searching and reading past posts, I see that there was an issue with a batch of sims and the FREE10 offer. I thought this was fixed. However, I have just activated and topped up my sim today and upon texting FREE10 to 21500, it replied back ...

Gerbil by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Balance

I have a balance of £5 yesterday and topped up for £10 just now, but why my balance is £14? The rollover date is 29th.

AhaNg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Auto topup shambles (again)

This morning my auto topup failed; the text I received said 'declined by bank'. Checked and sufficient funds are available. Logged in to MyO2 and Auto Topup has disappeared from all screens/tabs. All I see when I click 'Top Up' is a page where I choo...

adnydrum by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! obstinate voicemail

On my wife's O2 mobile there is a voicemail that cannot be listened to and won't go away. How can she delete it?

Imindors by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Texting International Number

I'm from the UK and have been trying to send a SMS message to a number from Dublin (they dont have imessage) but they will never send and it just says Not Delivered. I was able to receive texts from them but cant send anything back. I am on Pay as yo...

reb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos