Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Netflix

Hi .. I was advised Netflix would be available for 6 months free.. However I have not received any information regarding this. Have I missed something?

Netflix by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Auto-topup

I cannot initiate auto-topup because I am not being offered the facility when I follow the instructions for setup.

forthurst by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Money taken off my balance which I did not use!!!

I have just had about £1 taken off my balance in 15p increments- as though I was sneding texts- which I wasn't!IS this related to the current data problems and how am I going to get my money back?

ML by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cannot top up and change tariff

I bought an O2 International Sim today, the instructions are to login to change tariff to Classic Pay as you Go. I did log in but cannot change tariff. Thinking that I maybe it is because I have no credit, I tried to top up online for many times but ...

Richie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC number

Please can I have my PAC number?

Alikadali by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! lost sim

I have misplaced my sim. Now I am in spain. What should i do to get a new sim with the same number.Thnx

koo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02 Network down

My 02 network was down near on all day on Thursday the 6th of December. First of all I use my phone for work at a job where I rely on my phone, So I broke down on my motorbike on the a1 at rush hour time, I had to move on the hard shoulder, then I tr...

Trev04uk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! WORRIED

This is my number [Removed], I am using it in Ghana but my credit got finished and my wife bought me 10 pounds, I am trying to recharge it says my call is restricted and I see this call baring on it. I dont know what it is, can you please help me and...

Kelvin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No data no calls and txts sending twice

Ive missed some important emails yesterday from a couple of people who were interested in the sale of my house which because i couldnt reply till late yesterday they are no longer interested. And also my txts are sending twice . Im not happy and want...

Nodat by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! texts

i use a nokia 3110 and when i send a message to some1 it will keep sending the same message every few minutes. can any1 tell me why this would happen please and is there a fix for this problem

qqqqq by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos