Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Valid activities to keep a little used sim activated

I have a payg basic sim which is used by my daughter when she visits the UK once or twice per year.Other than a text, a call, or use of data, is there a valid activity on the O2 website that I can use every few months to keep the sim activated.Change...

Etypejag by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay as you go data

Hi all, I have a pay as you go smartphone without any data in 02. I normally get data using my home or work WiFi.I am traveling to Spain next week and I would need to have access to data in my phone. What would be the cheapest way to do so? I want to...

North by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Online order woes

To avoid re-typing I will paste below the text of an email I sent to mycare@o2mail.co.uk (the email given on my order udate email received from o2). This email was auto-responded that the email support has shut down!I am hitting a block on getting th...

Account credit

Hi everyone, I recently joined o2 on PAYG and purchased a £10 data bundle. For reasons I wont bore you with I have ended up with £4.90 credit in my account. Do any of you know how I can add £5.10 to my account to purchase my next £10 data bundle as I...

crunchy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unused phone - invalid SIM

We bought Mum in Law a Doro phone. Although we said to use it, she hasn't since September. Subsequently the SIM is rendered invalid. Is it just a case of getting a new one? (I thought I had registered it under my account but couldn't find it but may ...

Fishy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

4G Hotspot I.P change

Hello, I have Iphone 5s, however once I switch my wifi hot spot on/off my I.P still stay the same. My friend has Iphone 6 and contract and for him ir changes everytime he turns hotspot on/off. I wonder could I make somehow my I.P change as my friend ...

Eina by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! wi fi and 4 g calls

can payg customers access this, i can not see the promps on my s9, which i think i should. ty

baxter by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Top up

Why is my COOP Visa debit card not acceptable for top up on O2?

Geoff by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! E-top-up

Hello I ordered an o2 sim for a pensioner but it didn't come with an E-top up card. Is there a way to get one as they would struggle with vouchers and they don't have the internet to top-up a second way!! (They had a bad experience in an o2 shop who ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

make a payment

veb' een trying to maske a top up payment for an hour on different cards and jst need someone to help me!

Acorn by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos