Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

PAYGO sim number

Hi, i have got a PAYGO sim that i had in a spare phone. I forgot the number and pin code for the sim i set it up with, so its asking for a PUK code.There is a number on the sim which isnt the phone number, can anybody help me to recover the sims numb...

Triple data first month is not given

Today I have bought the pay as you go sim with 8gb of internet because of that triple offer. The staff told me that I will have 24gb this month but I only have 8gigs.Is there any way to fix it otherwise I will go to o2 branch I bought the sim from

lutfu by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAYG Classic T's&C's for a low user

The T&C's for PAYG Classic are contradictory in regard to very low use of a number.I have a second phone for emergency use for my wife (who doesn't like using a mobile) and have put a Classic SIM in it on the basis that no minimum top up is required,...

JohnH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disconnected Bill

Hello. I have been travelling for over 4 months and set a pay as you go with O2 before leaving the UK. I have realised that i have no NO network or "SOS only", a status "disconneted bill" on My O2 and no access to top up my account. So i am abroad wi...

Jessica1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to top up with no handset?? This is driving me crazy O2...

I have had an extremely frustrating time trying to *give* money to 02. Situation is as follows: PAYG SIM installed in new electric gate mechanism (i.e. I don't have physical access to it)The SIM is a large size SIM and my mobiles all take Micro SIMs ...

thealbs by Level 1: Joiner
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Credit from Carphone Warehosue

I paid £10 for just a simm card from Carphone Warehouse. Although the invoice shows £10 credit my account shows nil. How do I get it to credit my account? Thanks

Harry3246 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Husbands PAYG number used when his phone off

My husband has an O2 PAYG iPhone (my old 6s)-I'm on O2 tarrif. We had cause today to ring O2 CS because of a data message appearing in his phone and were told by the CS that his phone was used to make a call to a number we didn't recognised and which...

pam by Level 4: Observant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! cancel my number

Hi there,my name is Laurent, I want to cancel my number cuz i went back to China two months ago, but my number was charged monthly, so i wonder how to cancel my number ? Best

Resolved! O2 rewards

Hi guys.Do i get a text when its time or close to claiming or saving my o2 rewards.It says to claim or save by 31/12/2018

Alan1979 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 10% back!

Hi I was just wondering if it's ok to get some feedback on when I will receive some time back on my account due to network being down I would really appreciate if someone could get back to me thank Andy.

Andy88mil by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos