Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Disconnected Bill

Hello. I have been travelling for over 4 months and set a pay as you go with O2 before leaving the UK. I have realised that i have no NO network or "SOS only", a status "disconneted bill" on My O2 and no access to top up my account. So i am abroad wi...

Jessica1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to top up with no handset?? This is driving me crazy O2...

I have had an extremely frustrating time trying to *give* money to 02. Situation is as follows: PAYG SIM installed in new electric gate mechanism (i.e. I don't have physical access to it)The SIM is a large size SIM and my mobiles all take Micro SIMs ...

thealbs by Level 1: Joiner
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Credit from Carphone Warehosue

I paid £10 for just a simm card from Carphone Warehouse. Although the invoice shows £10 credit my account shows nil. How do I get it to credit my account? Thanks

Harry3246 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Husbands PAYG number used when his phone off

My husband has an O2 PAYG iPhone (my old 6s)-I'm on O2 tarrif. We had cause today to ring O2 CS because of a data message appearing in his phone and were told by the CS that his phone was used to make a call to a number we didn't recognised and which...

pam by Level 4: Observant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! cancel my number

Hi there,my name is Laurent, I want to cancel my number cuz i went back to China two months ago, but my number was charged monthly, so i wonder how to cancel my number ? Best

Resolved! O2 rewards

Hi guys.Do i get a text when its time or close to claiming or saving my o2 rewards.It says to claim or save by 31/12/2018

Alan1979 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 10% back!

Hi I was just wondering if it's ok to get some feedback on when I will receive some time back on my account due to network being down I would really appreciate if someone could get back to me thank Andy.

Andy88mil by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Account Verification Emails

Is anyone else having dificiulty doing an account verification tonight. Also non of my cards are being accepted when they should. Is there something wrong with O2 or is it somethingto do with the PAYG sim I am trying to use? Help!

Gra by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Big Bundle

I purchased a big bundle for Data after getting the online advice from O2 that it could be occasional, and I wouldn't lose my existing family and friends bolt on. I didnt top up until it was due for my next family and friends, waiting til the big bun...

Liz2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Refund for PAYG Phone

Purchased a PAYG phone online to collect in store. Didn't receive any emails from O2 at all.Went into store after a week to cancel it and asked for a refund.Still no refund after initial purchase date of 30th November.Why is it taking so long?

Delliott by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos