Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

How do I see my invoices?

How on earth do I see my invoices for my top ups? All I get to is what my latest balance is - this is no good my accountant eeds to see proof that I have paid tops ups - the website just bring sme around in circles and there is no one to contact

Mimi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlock phone

Hello my phone is locked to 02 but I want to unlock it any networks

O2 rewards credit

Hi me and my wife are saving our rewards credit for a new phone.We have nearly £40 saved each and will be putting the rest towards the moto e5 play.Only problem is my wife is agrophobic and has not left the house since 2013.Would i be able to go to t...

Alan1979 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! buying phones from o2 site

I want to buy 2 phone the same but it will only add one to basket when i did this years ago i did it twice for each phone but there was a lot of messing about

morgan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Big bundle

Ive tried to get intouch with a live chat about my big bundle, I topped my phone up & instead of my bundle going straight on you took £1 off me so I couldn't get my bundle so I had to top up again not sure why u took £1 off me my bundle should of gon...

Joanna3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! pay as you go sim top up

Hello, I just topped up pay as you go for £10.00 and got a confirmation text stating now I have £10.00 credit with 2GB data. But the internet is not working on my mobile . Please assist. Many thanks Regards,Shri

Shri by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keeping phone number

I got a new phone last week and was changing over from Vodaphone to o2 but wanted to keep my old number, so I did the usual get the PAC code and fill in the online form to get it swapped however after a few days it had still not changed over. I tried...

Ray1218 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile signal poor

Hi,We live in an area where the indoor signal is described as "patchy". On my old phone I had three places indoors where I could always get a signal for calls. Been given a new phone and cannot get a signal indoors anywhere, and actually have to go h...

Howesego by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling visa payments

How do i cancel my regular payments from my Visa Debit Card please?

Castleby by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos