Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Missing o2 Rewards voucher

Hi! I cashed in £10 of my o2 Rewards balance for an Amazon gift voucher last Weds (10th) however i still haven't received the voucher. I was hoping that i would have it by this weekend as i wanted to put it towards a gift for my fiance I've been give...

Trying to get Balance by text

Hi,I am sending the word BALANCE to 20202 but recently I am getting no reply.I have tried several times today but nothing.I prefixed one of the messages with *0# and got a message back saying it has been delivered but still no balance text.Any ideas?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Double data promotion

I'm on the £30 big bundle and sent the 'double' text and got this reply...O2: Sorry. To take part in the double bundle offer, you'll need to change your tariff to one of our £10, £20 or £30 Big Bundles. Please note the £15 and £25 Big Bundles aren't ...

Resolved! o2 New sim

Have just got new sim from o2 but am unable to find phone number. When i look under phone settings in the sim button there is no number . I have tryed topping up on line using the phone number sent with the sim on the card. But it states no device re...

Mickr62 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlatch an O2 phone, O2 say isn't Latched

@EmilieTHello, From what i have read you are the person in the know on this subject?! I am trying to unlatch an O2 phone i brought last year as a payasyougo phone from an 02 shop. I've had the email from O2 saying it isn't latched but only an 02 sim ...

Resolved! ported number from asda payg to o2 classic payg

my brother ported his number from asda mobile payg to o2 classic payg as far as i know the port went through ok he can make and receive calls and can send texts but cannot receive them, the my o2 app does not recognise the number he has ported over p...

Resolved! data

i wanted to buy more data but the automated line said it was about a bereavement and sent a code it is not about that will this stop my phone all i wanted was more data

roisin1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change plan

Hi I do not have a computer, and I do not have how to change the package right now.Please change the package we have on the lines to 10 DATA Big BundleOur linesxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are vi...

lizba by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! share sim

I have my phone in O2 PAYG, i have just received a smart watch and was wondering if the 2 devices can share telephone number etc or will ijust have to access through bluetooth. assistance appreciated,

Resolved! £10 Data Big Bundle.

Hi douse anyone know what's going on with the £10 Data Big Bundle? Because in this months o2 booklet that I got from the o2 shop says it changed to 4GB and 1000 Minutes and 10,00 Texts. But I have not had a text about the change and I looked on my ac...

Luke30 by Level 7: Part Timer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos