Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Classic PAYG

So it says here regarding this tarrif, that If you don't top up, or add a Bolt at least once in any six month period, your mobile will be disconnected and you'll lose any credit on your account. If you want to be reconnected you'll be given a new mob...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Topping up

I am attempting to top up my phone, and obviously I have missed something, as the 4444 number is not recognised, and as I am currently living in The Netherlands for a few months, I cannot top up online, as I have a foreign address, the billing sectio...

Lee1982 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New phone

Dear retenton team, I have been with o2 for some time now, and am looking to upgrade my phone. I would like something like the Samsung galaxy s10, but have not found a plan that suits me yet, so looking for options. Looking forward to hear from you. ...

Resolved! top up

Your website will not let me top up. When I get to the when it says "enter card details" nothing happens R Williams (Mrs)

Resolved! Barred Phone

Hi. I.ve been lost one of my phone wich is iphone xr and the guys wich bared the phone they bared my both of phones , because i was at O2 shop and they call for me to see if my iphone 8 is barred and it was barred so can you check if is still barred ...

Cristina by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data control

Is it possible to arrange for data access to be blocked once allowance is reached?

Lindap269 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel a network switch on classic payg

I asked a young relative who claimed to know about these things to get a pac to move an ee number to O2 but it looks as if they've arranged to move from O2 to ee by mistake. Is there a way to cancel a porting request once the online form has been sub...

Spen by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos