Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! sms

is there a way i can log on to my 02 and read an sms sent to the phone, im currently using my work sim card in the device so the device is using a different number. i don't want to put my uk sim in the phone as i'm out of the uk and will get heavy ch...

Resolved! Big boundle

Hello. Yesterday i top up my mobile trough O2 App. 15 pounds big boundle. On my mobile device i recieved message that i got a Big Boundle and i can use it till 27 november.But its not working. And money from my bank account are gone as well but big b...

SimonK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why I always paid my credit failurely

Why is it that every time I recharge my phone bill, I am reminded that my recharge failed? And when I use auto top up, I always say my email address is invalid?

SRabkerrr by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data rollover

I've just received a message from o2 saying that my tariff is going to change to unlimited text and calls and that my data is going from 5gb to 6gb. At the moment I get data rollover is this stopping with this new tariff as it doesn't state this. I d...

Lisap18 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Web & MMS settings request

Hello, I want to request Web & MMS settings but when I text ACTIVE to 2020, I get a message from 83201 saying “Sorry we’re busy right now. Please try again later. You haven’t been charged for this message” Please I soon want to what’s happening!?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! credit left on card

I have a pay as you go sim in my gate entry system,so not connected to phone,I need to keep track of how much credit is on this card so can top up when required,how?

louis by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Sim card

Hi how do I order a new PAYG sim card as need new size - going from iPhone 4 to iPhone 5 and want to keep same number thanks

Johh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos