Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Auto Top-up keeps rejecting my cards

I had Auto Top-up enabled on my account for a long time, and it has worked fine taking funds from my debit card when needed. But a few weeks ago, my card was kept by an ATM for unknown reasons, so my bank issued a new card with a different number. Na...

Daedalus by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Topping up

Hi there,I am from Australia. My partners sister lives in the uk and sourced us a SIM card with o2 for us to use during our European travels. I am attempting to top up and it won’t let me. I have tried using the website and following instructions on ...

Can receive but not send texts

Got started with a new Nokia 3310 3G today (Pay as you go). I have £15 on the account. I can make voice call and receive voice call; and I can receive text message (just got a test one from a friend on an iPhone). However I cannot send a text or repl...

MSC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlimited data on pay as you go

Is there any plans for o2 to launch unlimited data for pay as you go customers? I use more than 100GB of data a month and I'm under 18 so I can't get a contract and no one else can do it for me

dlp81 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAYG Top up

Hi,Just got a new PAYG sim and topped up with £10. I now find I have an extra £5 of credit !Where has this come from please ?

mikedunk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transferring my number from Vodafone to O2.

I have tried completing the form under my account, help and support: keep your mobile number. I put my old number under number I want to keep. Put the number on my new O2 SIM card under new O2 number. Entered my PAC code. I am not sure if I completed...

Qwerty by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Extra data has been givin

I just received this message and not sure why O2: Thanks for starting a new Big Bundle. We've added your 10GB extra data.To see what you've got left, send BALANCE to 20202 any time.The data has been added to my account I pay 10 pound a month with a v...

Zander by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim

i lost a sim card how can i order another sim card with the same phone number?

Brige97 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Balance

I need more data and i have not enought balance

Florin2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone Unavailable

Hi, I'm trying to upgrade to the Huawei P30 Pro but it's telling me it's unavailable. There is an option to go for a 'Like New' version but that's actually MORE expensive! Does anyone know how often they restock? Thanks

HayWil by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos