Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

can receive, but can't send text messages on 02

Since December, I've been able to receive texts, but cannot send replies to them. There's no problem with calls. What is the cause of this, please. When I visited an O2 shop, the staff were very unhelpful.Thanks,David

19Dave65 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

possible disconnection

Hi, I have a SIM on Classic PAYG and have just seen that if I don't top up every six months my number will be disconnected. Is this true? I thought I just had to use the phone every six months to keep it active.I live abriad and use my O2 number when...

Payment on hold in paypal

How do I cancel Transaction ID [personal info removed] I spoke to 02 and they said to contact paypal to cancel the payment as I no longer want the phone.

Bills

If I pay half my bill now could I have my restrictions lifted so I can make hospital arrangements for my son and pay the rest on the 25th like normal

Hazel2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 keeps telling me I have a voicemail, but when I try to listen to it, I get redirected to top-up

I have a Voicemail notification that I can't delete, just saying "New voicemail, O2". The problem is that when I try to listen to it, I immediately get redirected to the top-up service. It's basically an automated machine telling me that my balance i...

Sesmar by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem with phone calls abroad

Hi i need a help. I am in Poland nów and after a few weeks being here I started to have a problems with my Network. Nobody can phone me and I can not make a phone calls as well. Roaming is on and my a count is topped up. Please help. Thanks

Lukasz35 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to top up and activate new sim card

I bought a new sim card followed the instructions to register but after put all the details and tried to pay pop up an error message. How could I activate it then?

Giobb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Classic Pay and Go

I activated a £10 classic sim last Sunday to use in a GPS tracker, it was working fine and deducting 2p for text commands, data use is minimal estimated about 32kb/hour. My balance a couple of days ago was £9.88. Out of the blue I received an additio...

Wibly by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Regarding my number

Dear sir/ madam,I have put a pay as you go sim and yet get texts saying it is an international sim and get billed too much. Kindly advise. Jesna Manoj

Rag by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Travelling to far east

Going on a cruise to Malaysia India Dubai etc etc. How can I use my PAYG for data internet etc

KeithP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos