Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Been abroad, lost sim card

Hi there, I've just returned from Canada after being there for 6 months, and have misplaced my SIM. I cannot seem to order one online, as logging into my o2 online is requesting a code from my english SIM that I cannot produce. I am however logged in...

HPSauce by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

how can I keep my number

hi ya, i am wondering how can i keep my number without top up since i went back to Hong Kong recently and i wont be able to come back to the uk for at least 3 months.

tifffffff by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Self isolated Gran need help choosing best plan

Hi all I have a Gran who is self isolated in sheltered housing she has zero clue with technology but I have an old 4g iPad and have found an unused but in date PAYG sim. I think it should be pretty simple for her to answer a Skype call so she can tal...

Paul79 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Locked sim need a PAC CODE

Hi I've accidentally locked my aim card how do I acces my PAC CODE on line please?

20 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

£20 50GB Big Bundle Offer

Hello all, I'm a new pay as you go o2 customer and seeking to take advantage of the current 3 week government imposed ''quarantine'', I opted to order and subsequently activate the sim card by topping up 20 pounds to take advantage of the limited off...

KBC78 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! can't connect to internet data

Dropped my phone and now I can't get my data connection to work and I am having some issues with making and receiving calls. I am able to send texts ok. Any ideas? Thanks

Audrey2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Renew boundle

I ran out of data and a few more days before updating the bundle. I used to ask to update the bundle in advance via chat. But the chat is closed now. How can I do this now?

Yuriy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

failed top up

i put 10 pound on my top up card but has not gone to phone