Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Can't top up

Hi, I've just got my son a new payg but have tried 6 times to top up, both online and to 4444 with 2 different cards but I keep getting the same message that it's unsuccessful. Can anyone help? Thanks

Text messages

I have received a text message saying I recently topped up at one of your shops. I haven't done this. Is it a scam?

Gibbins by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim Only on the Asus ROG II Phone

I am due to upgrade my phone but looking for a phone outside of the usual iphone/Samsung devices. I am looking for the Asus ROG Phone II and just wondering if any one has this device on 02 Sim Only? Thanks!James

My pay as you go top up was registered and then removed

Am a vulnerable aged person who registered a £10 to up bought for me as a voucher in a shop. I registered it correctly and was notified it was done. A short time later I noticed it had disappeared and was back to my old balance. Have tried various nu...

inpurdah by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Balance not restored

So O2 cut me off for not making a call within 6 months on the wife's old Nokia that lives in the car for emergencies. Seems sending a text message no longer qualifies as usage. So I call them up again and have it reconnected. Only problem being they ...

vfrvulcan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moving contract to new phone

My elderly father has an ancient Nokia flip phone that he is struggling to use now ( Tiny buttons, small screen etc). He has been on a PAYG contract for about 10 years. I would like to give him an old phone i have, that is more user friendly. Is it p...

02extras

I've upgraded pay as you go today and was offered 02extra as a bonus.I chose amazon fim but realised I already have this facility with my TV therefore have not redeemed this with 02,cannot get back to the original offer, only info says 28 days to red...

Nick32 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

PAC Code

I was on a monthly contract of £92 for 2 years and just finished my contract in March and O2 moved me into Pay as you go customer. Now I want a PAC code to transfer my number to different provider but from last 2 days I can’t get anything I have trie...

PAC1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

How long are 'Keep My Number' requests currently taking?

I currently on O2 PAYG however upgraded to O2 Pay Monthly Sim Only contract online on 22nd March - received my new sim card in the mail on 25th March. I have submitted the Keep My Number form twice now - first on 23rd, second on 26th - but nothing ha...

Mel_T by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transferring credit

Some friends have decided to go from using an o2 phone each to using just 1 phone. Can they transfer the remaining credit from the phone that's not going to be used to the one that is? Thanks

Norton7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos