Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Can't pay using visa card

Why won't 02 take my Visa payment,As I'm stuck in door's so I need to top up using a Visa card.

Deivery

Hi, I have bought a phone through O2 online. After that i got mail from the O2 that my phone is not in stock and O2 will let me know that when it will be in stock. Now its more than 2 weeks no reply or phone arrived. Now i would like to cancel my ord...

EVE_EVE by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Big bundle

I have a £30 big bundle set upIve topped up £15 and have £15 saved rewardsHow do I combine them to top up to £30 to restart my bundle

Chrys by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

popular20

hello i have topup i think 15 or 10 pound in my sunderland shop it was for my son emergency i could not find my top up its say 0.00 that cant be right ? we did not use the text we are deaf out mibile date alwalys off by 02 manual plrease reply thank ...

frank08 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 44 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pay as you go tariff

I've recnelty been sent a new pay as you go sim to replace my monthly sim. what's the tariff on this new pay as you go sim? there is no informaiton on the pack

helen08 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim swap

I need to swap my standard sim for a nano sim. It seems that I can do this by texting a swap request. My question is, when the new sim is available, will my existing tarrif (payg) be preserved, my current balance, plus of course my number. The only d...

Tunafish by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Topped up £10 and £0 credit on my account

Topped up £10 and £0 credit on my account. How can i get my money back or change it to a bolt on? Phoned 02 customer service but couldnt get through because of the current situation

Alex5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Topping Up Online

Is anyone else having problems topping up online? I have a dongle that has a Pay As You Go sim card and I need to top it up with more data. Everytime I go to try and do it, it says unavailable please try again later.Just want to see if anyone else if...

m_i_K by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need to chat with someone from 02

Please can someone help me trying to get hold of 02 because I am self isolation and I can not get out.. My bundle is going to run out soon and no bank card or nothing

Kara by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Missing order and can't get hold of anyone!

I placed an order before midnight on 7th April for next day delivery as advertised on the website.The order was supposed to arrive by 10PM on the 8th April but did not.I have been unable to contact anyone on the phone, or online, and the help pages d...