Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Sent texts arriving as infomessage and not from my number

When I sent text to contacts it arrives to them as being from 'infomessage' and not from my number and they are unable to reply (sending message fails) I have removed the SIM and restarted phone and they have removed /re added my contact details on t...

YJS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

£10 Big bundle sim

Activated new sim with £10. Expecting 15gb but got 3gb. Any ideas please? Tried to text 5XDATA but no responseThanks

Sas by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ordered 2nd april money taken but no delivery of mobile

1 Motorola E6 Plus Polished Graphite O2 P&G £5 ONLINE TRIPLE SIM2/3/4FF £49.00I ordered above mobile on 2nd april. The money has been taken from my credit card. I received an email the item is out of stock at the moment. So why on earth have you take...

Hk1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Link my O2 accounts

I have just received a pay as you go sim card that I want to link to O2 pay monthly account.

Stuart2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

my rewards

hi there i was trying to save my rewards on my pay as you go phone but i kept keying in the wrong code that they text meand now it says my account has been frozen and contact 02 is there any way this can be sorted rather than phoning 02thanks

BEGBIE21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Adding another phone to my account

Hello, I would like to add my second phone number (it has been reconnected today) to my O2 account. I tried bringing in the service but after asking me the code the page said that there are no associated services with the number. Sorry, we can't find...

Bamboccio by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to cancel Surfer Plan data

HiDoes anyone know how I can cancel my automated Surfer Plan data top for an iPad? I no longer have the iPad so can't do it via settings and getting through on the phone is a nightmare as it is, particularly in the current difficult circumstances. An...

GL by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos