Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

huawei mobile%20wifi

I have bought a Huawei Mobile WiFi device so i can get wi fi in my house. I do not have a O2 phone. But i cannot get it to work. What is the best number i can call someone.?

Caron by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Top up balance

Hi, hope someone can help.Only use my phone for emergencies, that's not often.its a English sim but I live in France. At the moment I'm stuck in Spain. Topped up phone last week £10, not used phone but had two Spanish missed calls,checked the balance...

Sheila69 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Big Bundle not activated after top up

I topped my my usual £10 on 18th April and have just realised it hasnt gone onto my account. I m ust have had some reserve money on there which has just run out and i cannot get hold of anyone at o2. I really need my phone, especially right now so an...

Traisey by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

New phone but want to keep Sim

Hi, I already have a pay as you go sim card on O2 that I'd like to keep using. (i didn't buy my current phone from o2 but the phone is unlocked so can use the O2 sim) I'm looking to buy a new Doro smartphone but I have to select a sim card package wh...

Maggs37 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Voicemail

I have voicemails that i need to listen to but cant as i have no call time left. Is there a way i can do this without using call time creidt?

Tara2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Keeping my number from other network

Hi,Just moved to O2 and requested to keep my old number when I took out the contract. I got a PAC code and added this when taking out the contract online. Got the SIM today and activated it my phone. All ok so far - got a signal and new O2 number see...

Danoruk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim swap

Hi - I got a new hand set and needed a new nano sim for it. I was told to phone back to swap phone number when it arrived but now you cant get through and was advised to chance number via 2202 text service. So I put new sim into new phone and text sw...

LauraM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Credit

Hi I just brought a new sim card and put 60 pound on it but its took 10 pound for the bundle I dont wont the bundle pls could u put the 10pound bk on my phone not on the bundle pls

Brian8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos