Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Tariff

Hello I'm looking some advice, if someone is on favourite place tariff but it seems to be using alot of other money for calls which I gather is the wrong tariff for them, if I changevtge tariffs to 10 bundle and call other landlines or other mobiles ...

Legs by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tariffs

I recently got a new sim and put £30 on to get the big tariff but didn’t no realise it automatically does the £10 one how can I chnage this

SMS to USA and Brazil

Hi,I can not send SMS to USA and Brazil. Does someone have the same problem? How can I fix it?My plan (pay as you go) says: unlimited text and I still have data.Thank you!

Stolen Balance and allowances and no customer service at all

I am Livid with O2!!! I topped up my device three days ago and had a balance of £15 to cover my big bundle allowance - the amount was deducted and I was credited with the allowances. At the same time i downgraded to the £10 big bundle, not knowing if...

New 4G sim

Can anyone tell me what 'please enter a valid field' means as I can't get any further on here than that message?

Charles1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Start my tariff today

How do I start my tariff from today as I want to renew it and not have to pay for a bolt on as I need more data

Jj3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! FREE10 not working: it looks like this offer isn’t for you

Recently got a PAYG sim with the £10 bundle deal. Got confirmation about the 15GB upgrade on data. Though when texting FREE10 to 21500 for the stated £10 free credit. I get the offer isn’t for you text response.Getting through to customer service see...

rbobs13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos