Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Priotiy

I use my rewards to buy i amazon gift card but didn't get it

annie68 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data

Hi I purchased a sim card that said top up £10 get unlimited minutes unlimited text and then for 3 months instead of 3GB of data you get 15gb. I rang 02 they said it took 48 hours for this to applied and a week later it still hasnt? Does anyone know ...

Beckie1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to top up on pay as you go

The website is not letting me top up my number. So I have purchased a voucher, and the 4444 service isn't working either. Is this an issue for everyone or just me?

joshnvdsd by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data rollover was not transferred

My sim is PAYG and topped up before the due date and had 6GB and none of it has been transferred the new month.Live chat is unavailable and don’t know what to do, any tips?

masino by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

several plan renewal

Hi, I would like to know whether I can renew several plans at the same time? My colleagues and I we all have O2 plans that need to be renewed monthly, is there a way to pay all of them at the same time or should every plan be renewed independently? A...

Natacha by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Free £10 Credit Offer

I ordered my new PAYG sim from O2 based upon the fact that if I topped up £10 then I would receive £10 extra credit. I texted FREE10 to 21500 as instructed but received a text back saying 'it looks like this offer isn't for you'. This offer only last...

Disappearing SIM card

Where has my SIM card gone? Phone says I dont have one but I did yesterday. Panic over, have turned the phone off then on again and my SIM card is there. Nearly had a meltdown!

Rosemary by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! FREE10 to 21500 doesn't work & only 3GB instead promotional 15GB with £10 top up

Hi,I orderd £10 pay & go sim card with promotional 15GB balance - for up to 3 months (normally 3GB).Followed all instruction:- topped up with £10- sent text FREE10 to 21500 to get free credit of £10 ... received message back: ''It looks like this off...

Arkady by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Text charges on Pay As You Go

Just checking charges on my text and noticed I am being charged about 6p per text rather than 2p.I'm on Classic Pay As You Go Sim and texts are not very long.Can anybody explain this please?

RobMac by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos