Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

£90 of credit has evaporated and don't know how to track it down

Despite the lockdown I had to fly to Australia two weeks ago (long story, don't ask)Just before leaving I topped up with £90 credit to give me plenty of buffer as I needed to call Aus consulate, Health departments etc (from UK) to negotiate the lockd...

mpr by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help unlatching

I have bought a Samsung Note 4 from a friend who was on contract with 02 but went onto pay as you go after the contract finished but it is asking for a code when I want to put my contract EE sim card in where can I get a code. Is there a quick fix to...

Unlatching Request Denied

I'm trying to unlatch my phone, and I have sent a couple requests in the plast week, making sure to wait until i was rejected before sending another. I have now realised why I was getting rejected, but when I fill out the form to request it says 'Thi...

Wrong balance showing after topping up

I topped up my PAYGo phone yesterday and received a receipt saying top up was successful, followed by a text from O2 informing me of the new balance. However, it is still the old balance showing on my phone today - why?

EP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Smart watch

Hi i have a basic smart watch. Q18 and I can't sort the internet out. Any ideas

CHANGING OVER TO ANOTHER PHONE

Hi folks, wonder if you can help, I'm not up in these things. I am an over70 currently shielding. My existing phone is a Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 on O2 Pay as you go. It has totally unreliable and is switching off in the middle of a call. It is starting ...

wd by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Balance refund

I have recently changed from pay as you go to pay monthly. I had a balance of £20 that o2 said could be refunded. How do I get this refunded?

AMW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing plans

Hi. I currently have a simplicity plan but would like to change to the £5 unlimited calls and unlimited texts bundle.How can I do this?

Rameez88 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos