Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Bundle rollover

Can someone please help me, my big bundle runs out on 31/3/20 to keep it going I pay £10 a month, however., I put my £10 on about 2 days ago. Now phone says I have £8.50 balance. So don't understand why I'm being charged when my bundle doesn't run ou...

Resolved! Ambiguous O2 Offer

Hi,I received the following offer:O2: Get back to a good thing. Top up once by 30/03/2020 and you'll get an extra £20 allowance. Then use the extra allowance for calls, text or data over the next 21 days. To hear more, call 2202. To stop these offers...

Anon3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim swap

I have a new sim & phone and want to keep my original number. The only option I have at the moment is to do this via text which is to text SWAP to 20220. Do I do this from my new sim or my old sim?

Marie4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

international pay as you go sim

I have a payg sim, is it possable to change this to a international payg sim, so i can keep my number and make international calls.

raja9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! All text messages have disappeared!

Yesterday I had all my text message history and during the day I sent and received a couple - all was well and behaving normally.Last night, like every night, I powered down my iPhone 6 - switched it off. This morning I switched it on and there was a...

Georgeee1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stop o2 adverts

I have 2 contract phones from o2 and a pay as you go tablet, my problem is I constantly get messages on pay as you go to change it. I dont not want contract on my tablet I use wifi most of time, and maybe send a message once a month. Message asks me ...

Stop-ads by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

New sim

I have activated my daughters new SIM card and on the envelope the new SIM card came in said to text a number with a code by 13.04.20 to get a free £10 for your next top up. I texted the code to the number and it says “this code isn’t for you” but I’...

Cancel big value bundle and renew

Hi, I have a PAYG big bundle package and the data has run out. Therefore I want to cancel it and renew it early. Usually I would do this few online chat but the portal is down additionally customer support via 4445 is never going through.How do I can...

Clizzy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 OFFER OF 50 FREE MINUTES+TEXTS+DATA (PAYG) IF I TOP UP NORMALLY BY TOMORROW. HOW DOES THIS WORK?

I currently have £16 credit on my prepaid PAYG account. To take up the offer described above I have to add £10 to my account balance by tomorrow. I would then have £26 credit in money, plus the free minutes which are valid for 60 days only. If I take...

Teresa1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos