Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Cancelling pays as you go from overseas

Hi, I have a pay as you go plan with o2. The account get's debited monthly automatically. I have recently moved back to Australia and wish to cancel this payment as I no longer need a UK phone number. I can't find anywhere on the website or in my O2 ...

Ben90 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mms activation on network

Have never been able to send/receive mms. Have set up apn on phone but still can't send/receive mms

KB63 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Top up

Your top up service is not working , any idea when it will be ?Tried with 3 different cards on web on app and by phone

Dude by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! £5 free credit

Hi I've registered when will I receive my free credit

lisaJ72 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data

Going through massive amount of data

Help73 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No 4G

Hi,I have spoken to Live chat many times to sort a problem out. Still no help. I can't get 4G ? They did fix it once and I had 4G for about 1 hour, before it reverted back to 3G ? All my settings are correct, however I still have this problem and my ...

Marc40 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

new phone same sim

hi just topped up my mobile an have got my tariff details,problem is it is saying my device is lumia which was my old phone how do i give my new phone details ie imei number as my free calls and texts are not wotking

Resolved! Gps watch for kids

Hi!I need to get some advice.My boy has gps watch with O2 sim.It works on 2G.I want to use it abroad.Should I allow roaming on his sim card -so I need to contact with O2 -or receives a call within EU for free?Thank you.

Roam by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos