Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Tariff change

I want to change tariff immediately because my data has expired. It was £10 but I want to change to £20

Resolved! Recredit balance

1. I wish to request my account balance to be recredited to me.2. Then request a PAC code to transfer number to another provider.thank you

Free £5 Credit for registering

Hi, I'm on classic PAYG and understand I need to make a chargeable call within six months to keep my sim active. I have registered my number with O2 and received received £5 free credit which I wasn't expecting. However I'm a very light user and it's...

Can I get a refund on my balance?

Hi All,I'm on O2 Pay As You Go for 15 years now withe the same number. My balance is currently £239. Do you think it's possible to get a refund on it or swap it for a new phone or anything similar?Thank you in advance.

Aleks67 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New SIM

Hi I ordered a ne SIM with an 18 month contract. I am an existing O2 paye as you go customer.I have received my new SIM yet (only ordered last night). I have 2 questions:1. Can I transfer the monies/top up money I have in my current phone number?2. H...

Resolved! Wireless Charging Ports

Can a wireless charging port be used with a samsung galaxy A10?

Bodie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! First smartphone - which PAYG sim

Hello, I am moving from a simple PAYG handset to an entry level smartphone. I dont make many calls and send mainly texts. I spend around £7 per month on calls/texts. I am buying a smartphone as I mainly want to monitor my home security system and use...

Resolved! 10gb data

Hi, i have received a message that if i top up by 21st i will get 10gb off data as a present so i did and day later i have received a message that I have used all of my data ?

10gb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I didn't get the data I was promised

I was sent a message by 02 saying that if I topped up I'd get 10GB of data for free, so I topped up, the top up went through and I received a message saying the 10GB will be gifted to me but as of yet I havnt received it can someone help.?

I need make a contract but I can´t find the way

HelloI write you, because I need help for make a contract with O2, when I try do it, the web, it say me "This time, you didn’t meet our minimum level". What can I do about this?Since 3 months, I am a O2 customer, I have a Pay as you go SIM card, and,...