Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Top up

Your top up service is not working , any idea when it will be ?Tried with 3 different cards on web on app and by phone

Dude by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! £5 free credit

Hi I've registered when will I receive my free credit

lisaJ72 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data

Going through massive amount of data

Help73 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No 4G

Hi,I have spoken to Live chat many times to sort a problem out. Still no help. I can't get 4G ? They did fix it once and I had 4G for about 1 hour, before it reverted back to 3G ? All my settings are correct, however I still have this problem and my ...

Marc40 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

new phone same sim

hi just topped up my mobile an have got my tariff details,problem is it is saying my device is lumia which was my old phone how do i give my new phone details ie imei number as my free calls and texts are not wotking

Resolved! Gps watch for kids

Hi!I need to get some advice.My boy has gps watch with O2 sim.It works on 2G.I want to use it abroad.Should I allow roaming on his sim card -so I need to contact with O2 -or receives a call within EU for free?Thank you.

Roam by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Text Messages

For some reason I cannot send text messages to other O2 numbers from mt O2 number. Sometimes I get the message "Not sent .Tap try again" sometimes it says it has sent but it is not received at the other end. This fault is intermittent but is there mo...

Amac31 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paying for a new phone on payg

I wonder if someone could help me I know see that O2 have the Sony Xperia 10 II for sale on payg, the question I have is do I have to register a new account to buy the phone or can I use the one I log into here to buy the phone any help will be grate...

Pete58 by Level 3: Thinker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change bolt on

I need help on changing my bolt On as I need extra data

Salimu by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos