Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Special offers on SIM pack don't work

£10 SIM pack said daya was increased from 3GB to 15GB and that you get an extra £10 credit but neither of these happened. What do I do to activate them?

Emcee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Classic Pay%20As%20You%20Go%20minimum%20data%20charge%201p%20or%2020p

I have been a 'Classic PAYG' customer since November 2019 but have only just started to use use data. O2 Data usage T&Cs show the cost is 1p/MB and “No data capped. Your Top Up balance will be deducted after every 20MB block of data usage or if the d...

wiganken by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Reactivate Old Sim Card - Urgent

Hello All I am urgently needing help from O2 with reactivating an old o2 sim card.Sadly a loved one (a previous boyfriend - we were just starting to get close again and seeing where things would go) he unfortunately took his life last week. And I am ...

jaydeef92 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help with whats app on Q18 smart watch.

Hi I what's app on the mane screen and when press on it it loads a bit and then says Failed to open page. Do you know why that is?

Luke30 by Level 7: Part Timer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data

My phone data has ran out and i have 6Gb but ive only used 3gb

lee1989 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Internet settings for my Q18 smart watch.

Hi does any one know where I can get the data setting for my Q18 smart watch. The settings it's asking for is account name and apn and username and password and Auth. type and then it asks for after I press Advanced settings Homepage and Connection t...

Luke30 by Level 7: Part Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unable to top up

Have just bought o2 payg sim have registered and unable to top up. No matter what debit card i use to try and top up it says unable to top up and questions the cards. Nothing wrong with the cards i use them all the time. Only wanted to put £10 on it....

annie8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Personal hotspot not working

Hi, since swapping my old pay monthly sim for pay as you go, my personal hotspot is not working. My laptop trying to connect says “can’t connect to this network”. But I have enough data and use internet on my iPhone as per usual. What to do?

Juliet12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transferring numbers

I have 2 contracts and one of which is able to be upgraded now the other one is not due till October. If i upgrade the one that’s due when the other one is due in October can I transfer that number to the upgraded phone?

Joanne82 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos