Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! big bundle

Hello, I ran out of data however i still have call time and text messages so I topped up my credit with ten pound however it’s not letting me use my data until the 23rd of july, when my next big bundle starts, I urgently need my data for tomorrow,wha...

Izzy5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I forgot to Top Up and now my number doesn't work!

Hi all! So I forgot to top up and now it says my Sim is not provisioned... I've tried to login into my o2 account and can't get access because they need to send me a text code...which I can't recieve... I've no landline to call customer services... h...

Resolved! Hotspot

Just recently topped up big bundle £30 and now Hotspot doesn’t work for me on any of my devices. Have reset networking settings, restarted devices and reset password and still not working. Am on Prepaid, what has changed with O2???

Robolous by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 rewards

changes my number and wondering if I can claim my old o2 rewards and not have to start again from 5% I had a lot saved now lost it all. Please help

Resolved! Sim hasn’t released my £10.00 bundle

I have tried to call o2 but it’s comes up with a error message saying that I have no credit I activated it and topped it up in the O2 store Three and a half hours ago. I have check in my setting under O2 services and at the bottom of the lust it says...

Callym by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim card, text message

Hi all, I can't receive any text message to my O2 SIM card. The issue started 3-4 days ago. I can send messages and I can call, but I can't receive messages. My device working perfect, and the network is also ok...Does anybody have any idea, what is ...

csanko87 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Faulty handset

Been trying to return a Galaxy A10e for last week. Was told saturday they would send email with printable return details. As of yesterday No Email. Called again yesterday (Tuesday) to be told someone someone would call me back. No one called me. Call...

Watto by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

I can't top up

I just got a new pay as you go sim but I can't top up using 4444 or online.Is the system down or something?

Olc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! balance notifications

hi can someone disable the balance notification summary on my account please. I use the app to check this.thanks in advance (tried calling CS, but waited forever to no joy!)

kinny by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos