Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Renewal Date

I am having trouble with my pay as you go account. I have a top up balance and am wanting to purchase data for my phone as it is about to run out before my renewal date. How can I use my top up credit to do this.I find this top up and bolt on extreme...

Gee20 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tariff

I have the Classic Tariff, basically 3p per minute. My wife, also on O2 pay as you go has Original Tariff and is shocked to find that is 35p per minute. How can we get her on my Classic Tariff?

Disconnected with no warning

So I’m a PAYG customer who has been sending out texts on behalf of my dad who is a vicar. Obviously during the pandemic his congregation haven’t been meeting so I’ve been texting his congregation for him as he’s pretty clueless with even the easiest ...

New sim want to keep old number

I got my son a new sim back in Feb time he has since lost his phone I ordered a new sim but want to keep the old number. Can't get through on the phones and through fb messenger they said I failed the security check of the old sim. Tried to explain I...

Mcfitz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can’t top up?

Hello. I’ve just transferred my number over to O2 and topped up by £10. I then wanted to top up an additional £30 just to have extra credit on my account. However the £30 top up didn’t work. I’ve tried several times now, and even for lesser amounts, ...

IzzyFleur by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim replacement

Hi, I need a sim replacement. If I pop into an o2 shop, are they able to provide me a replacement sim straight away? Thanks

err1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tariff renewal

I topped up yesterday before my bundle ran out and I have enough balance for it to renew however it says I need to top up again? How do I fix this

Reegan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos