Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Scam???

I got the following from this number saying it was O2: +44 7415 320817[O2]A block was initiated on your account & services due to unusual activity. Visit [mod edit: removed to ensure safety] to lift the restrictions.I don’t know why I panicked and cl...

Olu1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New sim, wanted pay as you go but got something else!

HiToiling to get any way of speaking to someone at O2 so trying here. Got a phone, bought a New sim, wanted pay as you go but got something else! Put a £10 voucher on it and got 6Gb unlimited!???How do I get it switch to pay as you go and get my £10 ...

EmilyBoo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

bolt on

i put a bolt on on my account today but its saying im out of data 2 hours later??

Bills

Where can I find an itemised list of my phone bill?

Nikk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Debit card problem

I cannot delete my card details from my account. Reason being there is nowhere on my account page to do it. This is frustrating as I have a substantial amount of credit on my phone which I cannot make use of because O2 take my payment from the credit...

LesleyG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Check PayG balance without signing in to MyO2

Hello, As per the informaiton in the link https://www.o2.co.uk/help/pay-as-you-go/checking-your-balance How do you Go to My O2, where you can check your balance without signing in? Thanks

KGB551 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

FREE10 offer not working

I just topped up my Pay and Go SIM for the £10 Data Big Bundle and then texted FREE10 to 21500 as advertised on the pack that the SIM came in. I then get a text from O2 saying "It looks like this offer isn't for you". Why is this not working as adver...

SimonRB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Missing top up

Hi, I got a new pay as you go sim yesterday. Signed up to Myo2 and did a £10 top up. Got an email to say it was successful, that it would be added to the correct number of the new sim inc a reference but the balance is still £0.00. I did this around ...

Dan15 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tariff

can I use a new tariff if I have updated it and have run out of data on the previous tariff

Hhff by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New sim card

Hi, I got a new phone and my sim card is too big for it! I need a smaller one but i want to keep the same number , can you help me!

Doolin93 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos