Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! My O2 number taken from me..

Hi, hope you can help me.Ive been with O2 for aroung 20 years...and had my number for probably 15 years..I retired last year from work, and have not really used the phone number and carried it just incase of emergency.It had £4.00 credit.I now find t...

Resolved! if im receiving my phone

hello I tried ordering a Sony Xperia L4 on pay as you go for £129 but it wouldn't go through on my bank card so I used PayPal, i haven't received an email about it, i want to know if I am getting the phone?

Dawn26 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transfer of Funds

How can I transfer funds from one account to another account

JohnC2808 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! £5 free credit

Hi. I had a text come through saying that if I get the o2 app then I’ll get £5 free credit which will top up automatically to my account. I’ve got the app, registered, but no top up. Why? Have I done something wrong?

Jay10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Renewal

Hello i bought bundles . And i want to turn off auto renewal how to do this

Bundless by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Free 10 offer

New PAYG sim received in the post today and topped that sim up with £10. I then texted FREE10 to 21500 as advertised and had the same reply from O2 as the previous person 'it looks like this offer isn't for you' despite it being boldly advertised on ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wont let me log in

Dont recognize my log in details reset them but still not recognizing them can you help.

Holly3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! £10 free credit

I was sent a text by O2 asking for me to download the new O2 app in doing so I would receive £10 of free credit, currently I have received nothing

Nigel2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I end a bundle and start again?

How’s can I end my current tariff and start it again ? My internets run out so I normally ring and they do it but there’s no possible way to contact them as I’ve been trying for hours

Eeexx97 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos