Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! sim stoped working

Hi, my mothers phone (occasional use) has stoped working, emergency calls only and has gone off my O2 account, what do I do next?? Thanks

PAC Code

Hi, It is getting frustrating trying to get my PAC code from O2. I text the word PAC to 65075, but each time I get an automated response stating there was a problem processing my request and to try again later. I'm on PAY AS You Go and have credit so...

Ste01 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Three ways

I can never merge calls, when ever I’m on the phone and someone calls me it goes straight to voicail

Aaliyah by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Internet

I haven’t been able to access the internet since Monday

Tia1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! FREE10 offer isn't for for you

Hi, I wonder if someone could help with my query please. I have just signed up a for a new payg sim and just topped up and texted "FREE10" to 21500. However I'm getting a message saying " it looks like this offer isn't for you" I can't figure out wha...

S91 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Spam Mail Filters

Does O2 have this facility. I have a Galaxy Note 4 phone

Resolved! Locked Huawei E5573B Mobile WiFi Dongle

Hi,In Dec 2017 I purchased a Locked Huawei E5573B Mobile WiFi Dongle. Immediately after purchasing it I stuck a GiffGaff SIM in it, which worked fine due to GiffGaff sitting on the O2 network.I now want to put a non-O2 SIM in the device but need an u...

Taz2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

4G Router

HI, I'm trying to setup a 4G router with an O2 PAYG SIM. In my phone I'm seeing speeds around 100mbps, using the auto mode settings on the 4G router I'm getting around 20mbp. Can anybody help with the setting, they look nothing like the normal APN on...

O2 settings.png
sukpmp by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Roaming in Malta - data working but no calls or text messages

I’m in Malta at the moment. My data is working however incoming/outgoing calls and text messages are not working. Text messages fail to send and I just get call failed If I manually switch to a different network I can make one phone call, after this ...

Benlwil by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos