Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Free credit

I received a message saying if i signup i will get 5pound credit for free its been couple of days and i still haven’t received my free credit

Resolved! No data

Hey so I needed some help, I have 6 GB of data but it doesn’t work, and all the network/ status checkers say the internet is fine. Please help.

ac2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Leaving o2

Am leaving o2 pay as you go and have pac code but now need to unlock my phone from o2 but cannot get hold of anyone via phone or live chat. How do I unlock phone? Thanks

Lilley by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

sim

Bought a new sim for different phone - Tried adding the sim as a pay-as-you-go device on MyO2 account - followed steps and added new number but didn't get a message on the device. Guessing because it isn't linked up to cellular yet. Activation instru...

AnonLon by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Five pound credit free

Hi I got a text saying to download my o2 app and I'd receive £5.00 free credit that would automatically be added why haven't they paid it?

Samanchor by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

notificatios

i cant delete notificatios from o2 app and was o2 store and noy one can dellete

Bolt on

How do I cancel it as I want the standard pay n go

Koko by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Classic payg sim transfer number

If i have a classic payg sim card active (the 123p tarrif) which i definitely don't want to lose but want my number from another provider can i transfer my number using pac onto the o2 classic sim or will they update my tarrif to the new rates when d...

Resolved! top up

Tried to top up my payg and it just keeps saying failed, contact your bank or use another card, ive used 2 diff cards and banks same result , is this because im using an old 123 type sim? still have £1.43 balance, just cant add to it

bbox by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos