Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Top up

I want to know how I can not top up mobile phone from my bank card through the top up line or on line when I can use it anywhere else now that's twice in 2 months and I am losing all my benefits

Erratic 4G Speeds Fast Then Slow

Okay last month I ungraded to the 100GB PAYG Bundle for 30 Pounds per month, I have used about 40GB and have 11 days to go till it is refreshed. When it works it's great but at the drop of a hat the speeds will suddenly just plumit. For example: Yest...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Helpp

I've ran out of data. I'm not due to top up again to 22nd Sept. I've spent a fortune on adding different bolt ons. But I'm just wondering am I able to top up and get a new bundle starting from now

Jade10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why is £2 being taken off my balance each time I top up?

Every time I tip up, no matter what amount £2 is taken off my balance, I have no active bolts Ons or extras, I buy them SS and when needed with my credit but this is stopping me and it’s been going on for 6 months now

Ox by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 taking my credit

HiI was previously on the £30 big bundle and switched to the £15one which end midnight last night.I had £20 credit on my phone and went to sleep away before midnight.I woke up at 3am so thought I'd check my account. I had my next bundle of 15360mbs a...

Kevin6062 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone bill taken twice

HelloI paid my phone bill early via the myo2 app and it has cleared on my bank and then today I have had the bill come out again via direct debit. I have paid the bill early a few times before and not been charged twice. Now my balance on my myo2 bil...

Weazerid by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

New phone

I've just received an email confirmation with an order number I had cancelled a few hours ago as I had paid by wrong card. This was cancelled and I downloaded the new order with correct card details with a completely different number - what should I ...

Nokia 1.3

We bought our son a Nokia 1.3 today, it has the £10 big bundle sim so 6gb of data with unlimited calls and texts but it won’t let him call his friend. He can call us, we’re on O2, not sure about his friend but didn’t think that would matter. Also, wh...

Vikki3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Classic payg

I was offered a big bundle but did not realise this would alter my tarrif from classic payg, now I want to go back to classic it looks as though this was a trick to get me away from classic.

Resolved! Extra Data

I received a text to say that I have been given an extra 5GB data but it is not showing myo2

ioscorpio by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos