Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Charge for rejecting a call

I use “pay as you go” service. I have voicemail off and mobile data switched off (I am at home using wifi). Today I got a phonecall and I rejected it. After that I immediately got pop up on my screen (grey background with white font) showing me my cu...

AlexxH100 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hacking Iphone camera & SMS

Hi there,I would like someone to explain possible hacking my iPhone camera , the camera light comes on and a notification that my camera was used recently & my SMS are not being received sometimes, please help a worried o2 paygo user!! Thanks

some one%20turned%20on%20voicemail

Is it possible for someone to phone and turn on voicemail because that is what has just happened. I had dialed 1760 when I first setup this pay as you go mobile. I know for a fact that I did not have voicemail because this new voicemail message first...

1922 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAYG credit

I’ve received my PAYG sim for my daughters phone. I wanted to give her the ability call without the need of wifi if she’s at her friends. However she may not ever use the credit. As a result and I top up with £10, will she lose the £10 credit after a...

Pec0 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Top up confusion

hiii, so its my second time ever topping up my phone and im really confused ans there being no way to email O2 makes it even more frustrating. So the first time i topped up i put in £15 and i messaged my mother right after and ut suddenly said i have...

Resolved! Unlimited Data

I've just moved house and have to wait 2 weeks for Internet connection. I work from home and need access. Can I switch to unlimited data to cover me? Obvs willing to pay.

RACHT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data roll over

How is data roll over worked out? My tariff gives me 6GB per month with 6GB of rollover yet my data only increased by 2GB on top up (I had just over 10GB at the end of the month)

Ferg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wait for Big Bundle

I want change my Pay As You Go tariff to Big Bundle. But i need wait 17 years ))) Why? Important information about changing your tariffYour new tariff: £10 data Big Bundle will start on 12 November 2037.When you change tariff, any unused allowances o...

Zet by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! pay as you go balance

i am new to the 02 and i have top up £10 and i registared with £20 pound premier international bundle and top up again £20 so total is £30 ,,,,,, while i see my balance is still £15 and my bundle is not active and saying i need enough balance to be a...