Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Wait for Big Bundle

I want change my Pay As You Go tariff to Big Bundle. But i need wait 17 years ))) Why? Important information about changing your tariffYour new tariff: £10 data Big Bundle will start on 12 November 2037.When you change tariff, any unused allowances o...

Zet by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! pay as you go balance

i am new to the 02 and i have top up £10 and i registared with £20 pound premier international bundle and top up again £20 so total is £30 ,,,,,, while i see my balance is still £15 and my bundle is not active and saying i need enough balance to be a...

Resolved! How to top up my big bundle

I'm on a pay as you go big bundle tarrif, my data is running out, how do I top up my data?I tried purchasing the same big bundle, but I couldn't.

Tonia1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! tariffe

good afternoonI would like change my tariff .I pay everyday 2 pounds for internet,but now I dont want.Iwould like have free call and mesagee on o2.thank you

Monika_21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

finding a number that called me

Hi, I have looked everywhere for o2 Livechat and can't find it so thought i'd try here, I am on o2 PAYG the other day someone called me who I hadn't spoken to before but I would need his number for future use, my battery on my phone went half way thr...

AndyBC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Topping up

Is it possible to top up through the app with a credit card not issued in the UK?

CMR by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unknown phone usee

I don't check my balance often as I rarely use my mobile, but found that it has suddenly reduced by over £7. How can I find out what and when it was used to account for this reduction in balance. I haven't made a phone call for ages (over a year). I ...

My phone is saying "sim card registration failed

I don't use the phone very often, and it hasn't been topped up for quite a while. When I switched it on today it came up with the message 'SIM card registration failed'. What can I do about it?

Seagreen by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pay as u go

Hi. My son has finished all the data in his plan. Is there any mode I could stop this plan and buy another without changing his number?