Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

New sim

I bought a new o2 sim in tesco. And it stated 6gb now 18gb for just £10 pounds and terms and conditions that applied to me where, if you are a new customer the big value bundle will automatically apply as soon as the sim is activated. I activated my ...

Cilla1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Balance

Hey, I would like to know why my account shows 0.06£? On what I used all my balance? I have unlimited texts and data, right? How I need to top up balance? Every month or you will charge it? Can I still use my texts and data when balance is nearly 0? ...

WeronikaK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pixel 5 WiFi calling

How to enable WiFi calling on pixel 5 ?Under settings>network>mobile network WiFi calling option missing

Bart4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Need new simcard

Lost phone need new simcard same number

Calbal93 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pay as you Go Top Up

Hello All, I recently changed my phone and on my O2 account my old phone is still appearing. I would like to know, when I delete the old phone will my number be also deleted? Thank you.

Cezary1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem with answering and making calls

Hello I came to Poland and I have a problem with making calls and receiving. I checked apn, last week I did a swap sim because I had such problems before. I tried all local networks and nothing changes. SMS sometimes comessometimes not, the internet ...

mat1994 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

PAC

I need to find my pac number someone help me please I can’t ring them is there a link on this?

Help131 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why you turnt my current sim off

Iv ordered a sim last night at it still hasn’t come but you have turnt my current sim off I put £10 on it 4 days ago for a bundle witch hasn’t run out and £10 on it last night for more data and that still hasn’t run out at the moment my phone has no ...

Resolved! Credit balance notifications

I know this question has been asked before on here but I am wondering how to stop the credit balance notification appearing after every call and text. Previous advice has been to phone customer service and hope that you get through to soembody who kn...

Bh84 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos