Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

PAYG - Switching to nano SIM and keeping number

Hi all,I hope you are well!My auntie has a PAYG SIM and has recently bought a new phone but she needs a nano SIM card (she only has a standard SIM card at the moment). She would like to keep her number.How can she get a nano SIM card and what process...

tripleb58 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Porting number out without activate the sim

Hi, all. I got a PAYG number, and it hasn't been activated. But I have the PAC code already, and prepare to port this number out, Is that Ok? Any chance to loose my number during porting? Thanks.

mei by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Calls not working while in roaming

I have a really strange problem.I switched to pay as you go mid November and everything was working, calls and mobile data.One week ago, on Nov 30th, I travelled to Portugal and when I landed, the SIM card registered on Portuguese network and immedia...

Helder by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! "No Service" for my SIM Card

I have a SIM card is under "Pay As You Go". I haven't used it around 10 months, and I just noticed there's no network and showing "NO SERVICE", I tried to make a call but not working. Is my number invalid now? I'm currently not in UK, is there any wa...

Kimi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

I topped up my phone but it still says £0.00

I keep getting messages that I have £0.00 on my phone even though I topped up £10.00 yesterday and haven't used one bit of data or any calls. I see it has gone out in my bank account so where is my money? Webchat were useless as they say they can do ...

Koszmar by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

What should I chose Pay As You Go or SIM only contract?

Hi, I wanted to join the network and I was thinking to choose a SIM only contract for £10 which gives unlimited minutes and 5GB of data, but then I noticed that you have an even better offer for £10 in the Pay As You Go section: unlimited minutes and...

Jan5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

New phone

Is it normal waiting 1 month for new phone?

Paulli1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Declined Credit Check

Hi, After some advice - placed 2no. orders via Mobile Phones Direct for phones on O2 contracts. Unfortunatley they were set-up on the incorrect contracts. Called and cancelled as soon as mistake noticed but one phone had already been dispatched. The ...

CC-33 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Low User who does not want to spend on a bundle each month

Hello, I am a low user and do not want to spend on a bundle each month. I use my phone for emergencies and keeping in contact with my family, mainly via WhatsApp, especially during the current pandemic. I would just like to top up an amount and pay f...

Hammy74 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone calls

I have already activated my sim card. I topped up with 10 pounds as it was required, but I still cannot make phone calls.

patrycja by Level 1: Joiner
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos