Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Unlatching help

I have received the unlatching code and instructions. The unlatching code is 15 numbers then “and”Then another 15 numbers.When I am instructed in step 5 to enter the unlatching code do I enter all 30 numbers or 15 numbers then a “+” then the other 15...

Resolved! Unlocking my LG G7

Hi everyoneI bought a LG G7 ThinQ handset from Brent Cross O2 shop. Now I tried to unlock my handset for already 5 times and they give me same reason that handset is not from O2. But I had proof of purchase from O2. So I went to Brent Cross O2 and I ...

KH1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

PAYG and in 4G area, am I getting 4G calling on PAYG?

Hi All Noticed over last couple of months after mast upgrade when I talk to people on a 4G handset the sound quality is so much better like as if your on VoIP, but to a phone and landline or 3G- mobile user and it's back to typical phone sound qualit...

AztecUK by Level 3: Thinker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Number porting Nightmare

Hello all, Writing here in absolute despair. I requested to transfer my number from Vodafone onto the O2 on Monday 7 Dec. Number port scheduled for Tue 8th. On Tue I got disconnected from Vodafone and my number got partially transferred onto the o2 s...

KG3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Return Moto g8 power lite

Want to return my Moto G8 Power Lite for a full refund due to known issues with Android 10 causing the phone to be not fit for purpose but I can't find how to do that.Link on https://www.o2.co.uk/help/device-and-sim-support/our-returns-policy to regi...

credit on sim card

Hi, I have registered 6 sim cards on my account this morning. I have managed to upload credit on one but cannot upload any credit on the others. It says that I have to usae another card Any help appreciated

bob670 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos