Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Activate my sim

Texting to activate was down due to 'Technical Problems'. Was asked to phone 202 but the automated service would not recognise me, please help.

Vanguard by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Old PAYG sim card in new phone

Hi Hopefully someone can help me out here. I'm not an O2 customer but my elderly Mum is. She has a very old PAYG phone & sim. When I say very old I think at least 10 years old, maybe more. The phone is an old flip phone and whilst it works perfectly ...

FritzCT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

invalid imsi

I have a message on my phone Invalid IMSI . What does this mean and how do I disable this?regards Peter

Peter12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! international

Have an international sim bundle but don't need either the 4/5G or call benefits. I only need the sim to be able to receive text messages (from my UK bank) and to send messages. I have put on a tenner a month for the last 2 months only to get 0% of t...

FelixW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to get an invoice for PAYG phone

Hi all,I ordered and received a PAYG phone through the O2 online shop.However, when I received the order there was no invoice attached in the parcel. I also didn't receive the invoice via email with the order confirmation and it is not retrievable fr...

Deactivating a sim card

Hi please my sim is lost I'm worried it went on bad hands can you please help me if it can be deactivatedIt my call sim and I can't even try call it to find out if someone has it or not, I know that there is 5 pound in it when I meant have 0 in it it...

How to get new SIM ONLINE that fits new phone same number

I want a SIM that fits my new smartphone but to keep the same number of my old brick phone. How do I do this ONLINE? I went to the Swap SIM page but it didn't ask me what type of phone I had so I think I did the wrong thing. Why is such a basic thing...

lnrgms by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

my order has been returned to sender ..

i ordered and paid for 2 mobile phones 1 came and the other 1 came with dpd but i missed it as i was at an appointment n was late back .they tried to deliver it again the next day but i wasnt aware it was comming so i missed it again .ive had an emai...

lisalou by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tariff Change

I received an email today which says "Your 02 Tariff change is all sorted. You are now on; 02 Sim only Unlimited 12M 15GB. I did not request a tariff change and I am on Classis pay as you go at present. It gives a reference number and links to check ...

fuschia3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos