Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Sim

Ive just come off of my contract and gave received a new sim on a monthly plan. I’ve swapped sim and followed the online instructions however I’ve no phone signal to get the text number codes ? Any ideas please

Paul28 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 0161 3935074 call

Hi Got a call from 0161 3935074 (Manchester). Person knew my name and was offering new package as my contract is running out soon. 6GB data with unlimited calls etc and Disney + for 6 months - all for £8.Sounds too cheap to be legit even to keep a lo...

Grover by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bundle Call Voice

Looking to join o2 on big bundles, my friend has been with o2 for 16 years and recommended me. I don’t want a contract or sim only.However, every time she makes a call there’s an automated voice that says “Bundle Call” is there away of turning this o...

O2 big bundle sim not working

I recently changed from pay monthly to a big bundle PAYG sim. I transferred the number with an O2 advisor on the phone but since the sims switched over, I cannot make calls or texts but am able to receive them. My phone is an IPhone 8 and I'm not sur...

Andrewntg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pay as you go

Hi, I have a new sim card in my spare phone. I topped up £10 and I seem to have a "Big Bundle" But I don't want to be charged every month as this is not my main phone, I just want to pay for a call or text as I use it. How do I change to pay as you g...

Mary99 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Texting and calling from Denmark to the UK.

I have just installed a new payg sim card in my phone. I live in Denmark. My phone will not text or call to the UK and I do not know why. O2 have not helped as they tell me I have to call them. I am using a Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra.Any ideas why I'm not...

Rangatang by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

i can receive texts but not able to send texts

Both my wife and I changed our mobile phones to Apple iPhone 6s. I contacted O2 and requested new sim cards (nano) as we wanted to keep our existing telephone numbers. O2 sent us new sim cards and we put them in the phones. All is good except that we...

DaveGT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bundle switch

I have just got an o2 sim and have topped it up however it has automatically set me to the £10 bundle but this is not what I want. So I have to wait a month to change the bundle or can I get it switched over straight away?

Th by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos