Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Change payment date

I requested a change of payment date and you haven’t changed it? I wanted it changed to the 23rd of every month not the 8th!

Resolved! Age Restrictions

My phone suddenly won't let me on 18+ websites. Can anyone please help?

BryonyGH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tariff

Can you please tell me if I can start my new £15 bundle if I top up with £15 from today or tomorrow instead of the 15th of February as I've ran under 250mb left.

Resolved! SIM card has no service

I am switching to a pay monthly deal from Tesco to 02 which will start tomorrow but now my sim card is saying no service. What can I do ?Thanks

Conor1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Age verification

I am 31 years old and cannot access any websites with age restrictions .. shops being closed and Valentine’s Day approaching I only want to access Ann summers! Please help!

Tabitha1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Top up

Can I top up my wife's o2 paygo from my contract

Random balance changes

I have unlimited texts and minutes and have mobile data switched off do I don't understand why my PAYG balance has just gone down. This isn't the first mysterious balance reduction I've had in recent weeksAny thoughts please?Thank you.

Sheila3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I cannot top up my phone

HI, I cannot top up my PAYG phone for the first time. I have entered all my details correctly and have also spoken with my bank who have checked and there are no issues their end. What happens..1. The payment says it has been authorised2. Then it sta...

DuncanM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone exchange

Hi I took the 12 pro out last week on 02 refresh thinking of swapping for the s21Could someone explain how the exchange would work and how long ?Many thanks

Cfcdave79 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos