Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! frozen account

trying to topup my sim unable saying your number is frozen ?how to reactivate

sarmedec by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is the £5 bundle the same as a tradional PAYG?

Hi all My mum has lost her mobile phone which was on an old style/traditional PAYG SIM, which was topped up by a card in the supermarket or by buying a voucher. Is the £5 bundle the same sort of thing, can she just get this and top up when she needs ...

new sim%20cannot%20top%20up

hi i have a new sim and new phone i have waited 24 hours but it will not let me top up it says payment not gone through i have tried topping up on the 02 app and 02 online i know its not a issue with my card please can anyone help thank you

bevbee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlock code

Please send me an unlock code for my old Microsoft lumia 550; 

Andrew11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

£10 Free credit

Hi, text 21500 for free credit after top up and it says offer not for you. Seen posts where it says contact customer services, says 30 min wait and still on hold 45 mins later. No email or web chat working. How do you complain or contact anyone? This...

Sharonr by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! pay as you go sim, to use in a handset just to take incoming calls

Hi, I recently discovered new family members following a bereavement. One of them keeps asking through one of his siblings, via e-mail, for my mobile number. He is currently residing at Her Majesty's pleasure. I dont want to give him my only mobile n...

Gary-B by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Swapping Sim - O2 have both numbers active

I gave my dad my old iPhone, but he needed a nano sim so we did a sim swap and the old number now works on the new sim, but O2 have emailed to say the following:After revalidating your request we've identified that your request hasbeen booked into in...

JD13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Old number

I asked for my old number to brought over to 02 yesterday. It said it should 24 hrs, but for the last 3 hrs neither number is working . Is this normal

Adam09 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos