Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Voice mail

Hi I have an old Samsung mobile used rarely. There is an icon showing that there has been a voice mail but I think I deleted it - but the icon still shows. How can this icon be deletd?

xyzbird by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

big bundle

HiI have a new sim and I have paid £10 for my balence and o2 have taken £5 for a big bundle which will only last until the end of the month, I wont use that, as far as I am aware I didn't sign up for that. Live chat isn't working so I would like to k...

Dawnith by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Top up balance

I just top up my phone with £25.00 and received a message from O2 saying hat my balance is now £14.61HOw can that be?

12345678 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Deposits

I took out a new contract and phone and had to pay a £500 deposit which was refundable after 3 months, this is now due how do I get the money refunded??

Changing tarrif

Hi it wont let me change my tarrif from a 15 to a 10 pound tarriff

Elaine4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Text/call scam

Received a call today to say I had been given 40% discount on bills they sent me a code, obviously not real, have blocked number tried reporting to O2 on 7726 as suggested on website. However text not delivered?Any suggestions how to report?Thank you

Gyps by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data Roll over

I am currently on the £30 big bundle on pay as you go, and I'm wondering if I only use 50GB of my data and I want to save money and switch to let's say the £20 bundle, will I still have the remaining 50GB from the other plan if I switch or would all ...

Cameron04 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! longer calls

I am on pay as you go and need a plan that means i don't have to hang up after a hour when calling my mother, is there one on o2?

ros451 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 bogus messages !?

received a text on my phone today from o2 ?? Appears to be bogus message from +447485109658 states your bundle will be cancelled on 29/02/2021. Should I ignore and delete this messagethanks