Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Pay as you go bundle

Hi I was wondering How do I do a top up bundle for my child without a contract I have already purchased a sim and I don’t wanna make it a contact.And how much minutes and calls can I do with it

Kawneet by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Swap your sim

I have accidentaly done a sim swap and i want to know if i can reverse this somehow.

SlawekO by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Topping up on O2

I have a Motorola G8 mobile, which takes dual SIMS. I have been using network 3 on my previous 'phone, but lately I have found credit isn't lasting as long. I want to stay on pay as you go. Many networks are not very good in Orkney where I live, but ...

Bedbug by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Standard sim card won't fit new phone

I'm on Classic pay and you go, as I don't make many calls. I've just got a new phone which needs a micro or nano sim card, but my current sim card is standard size. Can I get a new sim card but keep my old number on Classic pay as you go tariff rates...

free credit

I never received £10 free credit for top up or £5 free credit for downloading the app?Who can apply this to my account?

b4u2 by Level 8: Talented
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Age restriction

I’m struggling to update a photo ID to unlock age content , I can’t find it anywhere

Resolved! Top up history

how do i see my past top up dates?

keithP2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My Samsung A21s has no wifi connection.

This Samsung A21s was purchased from o2 in July 2020 and was working well. 3 weeks ago I lost internet connection through wifi but could get a connection via data roaming at a daily cost of course.A second o2 mobile ohne is unaffected and therefore i...

'Phone restricted' help needed...

I just tried to pass down an old Nokia C2-01 to my elderly mother as the charging socket - not the battery! - on her existing hand-me-down Nokia 6300 has failed.All appeared OK, I switched her SIM to the C2-01 & it accepted her unlock PIN - but then ...

UKDJ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos